Aller au contenu

Plus qu'un site, plus qu'un réseau social, les membres de Motards.net informent, partagent, donnent des astuces et conseils sur tous les 2 roues. Les motos et scooters anciens ou récents n'auront plus de secret pour vous !

Inscrivez-vous maintenant pour avoir accès à toutes nos fonctionnalités. Une fois inscrit et connecté, vous pourrez rejoindre un Club de motards, participer aux discussions, vous inscrire à un événement moto (balade, roulage, stage), ajouter votre site dans l'annuaire et bien plus.

Bienvenue sur Motards, le site qui vous informe sur tous les 2 roues. Plus qu'un site, plus qu'un réseau social, découvrez tout l'esprit motard en ligne ! Parcourez dès à présent les clubs, forums, tutoriels et photos de la communauté de motards pour vous informer au mieux sur la thématique de la moto et partager votre passion avec d'autres passionnés.

Motards vous offre la possibilité de créer un club gratuit sur ce site. Le club est un mélange de forum et de groupe Facebook qui vous permet de regrouper une communauté et partager votre passion avec des amis ou motards comme vous. Vous disposez alors de tous les outils pour gérer votre communauté et la faire grandir sur Motards.

Vous avez envie d'améliorer votre conduite ? Rouler sur circuit ? Aller vous balader en 2 roues ? Découvrez le calendrier des événements moto et scooter. Vous pourrez ainsi vous inscrire aux sorties moto, stages de pilotage ou encore aux roulages et autres rassemblements. Et pourquoi ne pas créer votre événement pour rassembler les motards de votre région ?

Petit vidéos!!!

Aitor

Messages recommandés

bon soir!!!

This weekend i've been riding with the CRM and i made some videos of th sounds of the Arrow exhaust + Arrow silencer and with the FMF silencer too.

Complete Arrow exhaust video:

http://d.turboupload.com/d/343146/IMGP1614.AVI.html

Arrow exhaust with FMF shorty silencer:

http://d.turboupload.com/d/343177/IMGP1605.AVI.html

There's not a big difference in noise or perfromances,as both silencers goes very good!!!The FMF it's probably more 'easy' to drive,driveable,but the Arrow is very good too.I'm in love with the sound and power gains from the Arrow,it's PERFECT!!!! Mr. GreenMr. Green

Still haven't got the carburattor jetted correctly,i've the 'aiguille' in the 3rd position and a 145 main jet.It's running great but i think i could take more of it.... CoolCool what jets you're running with your exhausts???

I'm going to raise the compression ratio next month and will let you know how good it's.I'll skim the cylinder head 0,2 mm. Very Happy

Salut!!!

your exhaust isn't the same as the normal arrow no??
vous en pensez quoi vosu moi ce arrow je le trouve magnifique et c'est pas le meme que vous non??j'ai pas le courage d'allez verifié sur vos photos lol
ha aussi j'oublie I love the fmf thumleftMr.Red

mais espèce de mangeur de coquille, biensure qu'on a le meme arrow !!! ^^

ah à part ça j'ai commandé ma nouvelle selle! la noire et rouge!! me réjouis de la monter! je vous montrerais des tofs !!!

What wonderful videos !!! I've the complet arrow system, but I prefer the sound with the fmf !!

What FMF is it?? For what model is it ?? what have you make to make him fit the arrow exhaust ??
Aitor a écrit:
Paterpilar,let me know the condition of the forks,as i guess they'll probably need new oil seals and joints right???

I' dont know if you need to change, if you want with the entire forks, l've new 1l oil (ipone) & 2 joint in new condition never used if you want (l take some pics tomorow)

I buy this 2 days before a thief take mine first baby Mad
DeSangFroid a écrit:
mais espèce de mangeur de coquille, biensure qu'on a le meme arrow !!! ^^

ah à part ça j'ai commandé ma nouvelle selle! la noire et rouge!! me réjouis de la monter! je vous montrerais des tofs !!!

What wonderful videos !!! I've the complet arrow system, but I prefer the sound with the fmf !!

What FMF is it?? For what model is it ?? what have you make to make him fit the arrow exhaust ??

The FMF is the one for a Honda CR 125 '01 and it's quite easy to fit.I make exactly the same as Moulin.It's attached with a few hose clips to the cadre and with some rubber hose to the 'pot'.The arrow diameter and the FMF are the same.Will take some close pics for you! Wink

After every ride i always clean the exhaust and give it a good coat of WD40,that's why it looks like new!!! Very HappyVery Happy

Paterpilar,don't worry about the oil and joints,i can get that parts easily in my Honda dealer!!Yeah some pics would be great and let me know a price to start saving money!

also,the vidéos of the FMF was when the bike was cold,so couldn't accelerate the bike that much.I'll make some more videos,the sound of the FMF at 11000rpms is really GREAT!!! CoolCool

Merçi a Bientot!

yeah thank you for the details !!!

I'm so impatient, it's going to snow and I got wonderful cross tires!!! what a wonderful experience to ride on the snow and to overtake the cars!! hihi Twisted Evil

with a friend we'll make a video of me on the snow! we're just waiting for God to make snow falling down! Wink

DeSangFroid a écrit:
yeah thank you for the details !!!

I'm so impatient, it's going to snow and I got wonderful cross tires!!! what a wonderful experience to ride on the snow and to overtake the cars!! hihi Twisted Evil

with a friend we'll make a video of me on the snow! we're just waiting for God to make snow falling down! Wink

Driving in the Snow it's great!!!!!i'm very impressed with the bike in the snow,it goes quite well!!!!specially if you got some good cross tyres.I've some Dunlop D755 rear and Michelin Starcross front and they grip very very good!!! Very HappyVery Happy

Put some pics and videos please Cool
Yeah for the video I must wait for the snow! The snow has fallen down tonite but not enough...

And for the pics, I'm going to receive my new saddle (selle?) so I'll make some photos when I've receive it!

My tires, I don't know the model, but it's michelin and homologated for road use!
Moulin a écrit:
Very beautiful the arrow exaust, it seams news, i regret this time Crying or Very sadSad

In my carburetor, i have the origin jet, but like another here, it is ream ( QuestionConfused aléser )

I prefer the FMF sound too, I must do video too Twisted Evil

Merçi Moulin!!!!

I've been told to change from 142 ejt to 135-138 jet by Arrow!!!!So i'll try that and let you know how it's goes. thumleftCool

Yeah,a video of your nice bike would be great!!!And greater if someone with the Rino exhaust make some videos too,to compare the different sounds!!! Very HappyVery Happy

Salut!
  • Créer...